- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this websites (which may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, referral source, entry page, exit page, length of visit, number of page views, route taken through this website, and similar information);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may use and process your personal data for the purposes relating to the services you have requested and for our business activities which may include:
- purposes related to or in connection with our engagement;
- communications with you;
- internal administration by us;
- recruitment and other legitimate business purposes;
- provision of information to regulatory and governmental authorities to comply with statutory and government requirements;
- compliance with our obligations under the law;
- such other purposes as may be requested, directed or consented by you; and
- all other purposes in relation to or incidental to any of the above.
In addition, we may disclose your personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- to our professional advisers including but not limited to lawyers, insurers, accountants, auditors, financial and tax consultants;
- to agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide operational or administrative services, such as courier services, telecommunications information technology, payment, payroll processing, training, market research, storage, archival, client support services;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information. Except as provided in this privacy statement, we will not provide your information to third parties.
Telephone No.: 088-242311
Fax No. : 088-231250
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Suite 208, 2nd Floor, Wisma Sabah, P. O .Box 11350, 88815 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Please note that notwithstanding the withdrawal of your consent, we may still process your personal data under circumstances permitted by law.